Organic Botanical Brightening Eye Hydrator
BOTANICAL BRIGHTENING EYE HYDRATOR .17 fl oz | 5 ml Reduces under-eye circles | Smoothes and tightens fine lines | Soothes | Brightens This ultra-luxe botanical eye serum restores elasticity and...
BOTANICAL BRIGHTENING EYE HYDRATOR
.17 fl oz | 5 ml
Reduces under-eye circles | Smoothes and tightens fine lines | Soothes | Brightens
This ultra-luxe botanical eye serum restores elasticity and brightens complexion. High in plant revitalizing compounds that are known to promote healthy skin and skin firmness, this concentrated serum reduces visible puffiness, diminishes dark circles, and supports a more youthful, well-rested and vibrant look to the area around the eyes.
- UNDER EYE SERUM FOR DARK CIRCLES & PUFFINESS: Reduce dark circles, puffy bags, and fine lines around the eye with this waterless eye serum designed to reduce wrinkles, strengthen, and restore elasticity to tired, sensitive under-eye skin.
- CONCENTRATED ANTIOXIDANTS & VITAMIN C: Amla fruit, acerola berry, chamomile flower, and other powerful plants help tighten and firm around the eye while soothing redness and reducing dark pigmentation, for a bright, refreshed look.
- 100% PLANT BASED INGREDIENTS FOR HEALTHY SKIN: The vegan formula in this under eye cream is nutrient dense and designed with 21 whole plant complexes from the knowledge of plant intelligence for natural ingredients in their most effective forms.
- EARTH-FRIENDLY SKINCARE PRODUCTS: This brightening eye cream comes in biophotonic glass, with minimal plastic packaging for potency. With harmonic resonance and sacred geometric formulas, this skin care elevates the connection between body and spirit.
- GENUINE ORGANIC BEAUTY EVERY DAY: Nourishe eye treatment products are made from the most authentic, organic ingredients available, using ethically grown and harvested raw materials and ancient techniques for a vibrant and balanced appearance.
This product is USDA Certified Organic. USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly. Learn more here: Introduction to Organic Practices
*OPUNTIA COMPRESSA/OPUNTIA FICUS INDICA/OPUNTIA VULGARIS (PRICKLY PEAR) CACTUS SEED OIL, *PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, HERBAL OIL INFUSION OF [ *SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) BEAN OIL, *PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA (AMLA) BERRY, *WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA) ROOT, *SCHISANDRA CHINENSIS (SCHISANDRA) BERRY, *URTICA DIOICA (NETTLE) LEAF, *TARAXACUM OFFICINALE (DANDELION) LEAF, *MALPIGHIA EMARGINATA (ACEROLA) BERRY, *A. MEMBRANACEUS (ASTRAGALUS) ROOT, *CITRUS X LIMON (LEMON) PEEL, *PETROSELINUM CRISPUM (PARSLEY) LEAF, *FRAGARIA VESCA (STRAWBERRY) LEAF, *RUMEX CRISPUS (YELLOW DOCK) ROOT, *CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) FLOWER, ] *MATRICARIA CHAMOMILLA (BLUE CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL, *BOSWELLIA CARTERI/BOSWELLIA SACRA (FRANKINCENSE) OIL, *HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM/HELICHRYSUM ARENARIUM (HELICHRYSUM) FLOWER OIL, *ROSEMARINUS OFFICINALIS, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (ROSEMARY ANTIOXIDANT (ROSEMARY & SUNFLOWER)) EXTRACT, *SYZYGIUM AROMATICUM/EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLATA (CLOVE) BUD OIL*Organic Ingredient
I am so picky about skincare and this eye serum is just marvelous!!! I highly recommend it. You feel your skin soaking up the nutrients. I get asked about recommendations for plastic surgeons and I don’t even do botox. Just good skincare. I love love love this product
I’ve actually been using this for a couple years and have absolutely loved the results. I tend to get compliments as the fine lines around the eye are are not visible considering I’m almost 50 and have never had fillers or Botox. I should also mention it smells good. I will continue to purchase and refer to friends.
Dark circles going away. Smells so good!!
This is an amazing serum, must have! Update after about a week: I can see the difference already!I have to say, it’s not the only thing I do to improve eye area. But it’s an essential part. It works!
Nourishe is a brand ive been really diggin. And I'm always on the lookout for quality and effective eye serums lotions & potions, especially those with botanical ingredients- which is hard to find. I like the scent of this serum. It smells like Christmas presents to me, like fond memories of Christmas when I was a kid (the Nourishe moisturizer gives me the same scent memory). Im typically not a fan of serums and gels for my under eye area but this one works for me. It doesnt sting my eyes or make them blurry - I always always always accidentally get eye creams in my eyeballs its just a law of nature at this point that its gonna happen. So I use this at night, go to bed with shiny eyes and wake up with the serum gone and my under eyes no longer shiny but my skin looking bright and my under eye area soft.. I would use this serum on my entire face (I have, actually, once).