You radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“I am the sacred, powerful, expansive, all-inclusive love and intelligence that appears as all things. I am the all-seeing eye that illuminates the spark of beauty, truth, concepts and energies.”
- Prickly Pear is extremely high in essential fatty acids, omega-6 and -9, and the natural antioxidant vitamin E, which is ideal for brightening, replenishing and nourishing skin.
- Schisandra Berry has been found to target skin anti-aging, improves skin resilience, suppleness and firmness.
- Amla is a powerful source of vitamin C to help brighten complexion, fade hyperpigmentation, and even protects skin from damaging effects of age and pollution.
- Ashwagandha supports the skin in the natural production of oils known to aid in the enhancement of hydration, suppleness, and collagen.
Plants are the only ingredients. Nothing else. Period. By using the entire plant character in the formulation phase, the complex intelligence of each plant works synergistically with our skin cells to allow the highest benefits of each plant's nutritional capabilities to be absorbed and utilized.
- rich in amino acids which brighten under-eye dark circles, promote skin elasticity, and stimulate collagen production to promote faster cell turnover *Prickly Pear Cactus Oil,
- protects against sun damage and is a symbol for eternal life *Pomegranate Seed Oil,
- Herbal Oil Infusion of [ contains anti-inflammatory properties and vitamin E and B-complex *Jojoba Bean Oil,
- contains antioxidants and has been shown to improve skin by nourishing complexion *Schisandra Berry,
- tightens and firms the skin *Nettle Root,
- helps to nourish the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and toning unbalanced skin *Dandelion Leaf,
- high in vitamin C and is one of the few sources of ellagic acid *Amla Fruit,
- used in Ayurveda to reverse signs of ageing in skin *Ashwagandha Root,
- naturally contains vitamin C and due to its high pH levels *Lemon Peel,
- decreases inflammation and prevents discoloration in skin *Parsley Leaf,
- has astringent properties that make this herb an excellent skin toner *Yellow Dock Root,
- rich in antioxidants and acts as a skin conditioner *Lotus Leaf,
- increases blood flow and circulation to the tissues under the skin which pushes out toxins and reduces inflammation *Astragalus Root,
- high in antioxidants that delay the signs of aging and is rich in vitamin C that fights free radicals *Strawberry Leaf,
- the richest known source of natural vitamin C in the world *Acerola Berry],
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower,
- strengthens skin and improves its tone, elasticity, and defense mechanisms *Frankincense Resin,
- a powerhouse of antioxidants and protects the skin from free-radical damage *Chamomile Flower,
- Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of protects cells against not only oxidation and inflammation but also against pathogens *Rosemary Leaf Extract and protects cells against not only oxidation and inflammation but also against pathogens *Sunflower Seed Oil,
- helps with blood circulation, which can ensure youthful and radiant-looking skin *Clove Bud Oil.
People love us
Everyone already loves plant-based skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the leap from plant-based to plant-only skincare and natural beauty.