You radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“I express the flow of my spirit with grace and beauty. I use my intuitive abilities with integrity, compassion and love. I illuminate new perceptions and concepts.”
- Prickly Pear is extremely high in essential fatty acids, omega-6 and -9, and the natural antioxidant vitamin E, which is ideal for brightening, replenishing and nourishing skin.
- Kelp is mineral and antioxidant rich known to soften and hydrate the skin while reducing toxins and the appearance of breakouts.
- Chaga naturally supports skin to remain healthy and vibrant while effectively reducing dark spots.
- Cordyceps are a potent source of antioxidants that can help hydrate dry skin, boost collagen, and elastin production.
- ideal for brightening, replenishing and nourishing skin *Prickly Pear Cactus Oil
- rich source of omega fatty acids *Baobab Seed Oil,
- *Herbal Oil Infusion of [ contains anti-inflammatory properties *Jojoba Bean Oil,
- antioxidants reduce any oxidative stress *Chaga Mushroom,
- helps your skin balance out excess oils *ElderBerry Flower,
- contains the antioxidant L-ergothioneine, which helps prevent cell breakdown *Shiitake Mushroom,
- increases elasticity and benefits skin with eczema and acne *Bladderwrack Seaweed,
- known as “the lucky fungus”, it is a cure-all and a stimulating tonic that enhances Qi *Reishi Mushroom,
- helps impart moisture to dry and irritated skin *Irish Moss Algae,
- highly beneficial to ATP production *Cordyceps Mushroom,
- mineral and antioxidant rich and known to help soften and hydrate dry skin *Kelp Seaweed,
- can improve skin elasticity and stimulate collagen *Maitake Mushroom,
- saponins help reduce free-radical skin damage and prevent collagen breakdown *Shatavari Root,
- highest source of heat stable vitamin C *Amalaki Fruit,
- diminishes oxidative damage *Haritaki Fruit,
- potent anti-inflammatory *Bibhitaki Fruit,
- aids cell renewal and regeneration *Brahmi Herb,
- can reduce inflammation, clear acne, and brighten hyperpigmentation *Holy Basil Leaf,
- prevents free radical damage, signs of aging, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation *Licorice Root,
- helps encourage collagen production, reduce scarring, and increase antioxidant levels *Gotu Kola Leaf],
- *Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of protects cells against not only oxidation and inflammation but also against pathogens *Rosemary Leaf Extract and protects cells against not only oxidation and inflammation but also against pathogens *Sunflower Seed Oil,
- provides soothing comfort, nourishment and moisture *Blue Chamomile Flower Oil,
- most often used in treating acne and blemishes *Blue Yarrow Flower Oil,
- calms irritated skin *Blue Tansy Flower,
- high in vitamin C which stimulates collagen and high in vitamin E which moisturizes *Rose Flower Oil,
- soothes and reduces inflammation *Frankincense Oil,
- astringent properties that help tighten the skin *Geranium Flower & Leaf Oil,
- has astringent and antiseptic properties *Sandalwood Root Oil,
- helpful in treating acne *Tea Tree Leaf & Twig Oil,
- enhances skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines *Oregano Leaf Oil.
People love us
Everyone already loves plant-based skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the leap from plant-based to plant-only skincare and natural beauty.