You radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“My innate beauty radiates from within creating an aura of joy and vitality. I am at peace with every aspect of my life. I am connected to the grace of the Universe. I love myself exactly as I Am.”
- Neem contains fatty acids, antioxidants, and antimicrobial compounds that can support the skin in reducing the appearance of blemishes and scarring.
- Sacha Inchi is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins E and A to help balance skin, minimize the appearance of pores, improve skin elasticity, and boost collagen production.
- Dong Quai has been used for thousands of years to balance and regulate body chemistry. On the skin, it's antimicrobial properties soothe various skin conditions and reduce the appearance of breakouts.
- Ashwagandha boosts DHEA, which helps skin maintain firmness and stimulates collagen while reducing skin stress.
- clears acne, combats wrinkles, evens out skin tone, reduces inflammation for eczema, and is nature's insecticide *Neem Leaf Oil,
- is the richest plant-based source of omega 3 *Sacha Inchi Seed Oil,
- packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids *Argan Kernel Oil,
- contains vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants *Pumpkin contains vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants Seed Oil,
- Herbal Oil Infusion of [ contains anti-inflammatory properties and vitamin E and B-complex that reduce redness *Jojoba Bean,
- provides potent antioxidant protection due to its phenol-containing constituents *Anise Seed,
- highly detoxifying due to the complex of folic acid, biotin, and B12 *Dong Quai Root,
- reduces clogged pores and balances oily skin *Ashwagandha Root,
- helps reduce free-radical skin damage *Shatavari Root,
- has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can help resolve skin issues like acne, psoriasis, and eczema *Burdock Root,
- *Goldenseal Root, was used by Native Americans as a treatment for irritation and inflammation *Goldenseal Root, was used by Native Americans as a treatment for irritation and inflammation
- acts as a natural cleanser and removes surplus oil and impurities *Basil Leaf,
- has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties which make it great for treating acne *Orange Peel,
- helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars, and fight breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties *Chamomile Flower,
- has the ability to lessen acne, help lighten skin, and reduce wrinkles *Lavender Flower,
- natural acids help to purify skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover, and can help to control acne breakouts *Hibiscus Flower,
- have soothing and hydrating characteristics that help reduce redness and irritation, and are a potent source of vitamin A, which protects against UV damage, evens skin tone, and encourages healthy cell production *Rose Flower,
- has been known to give smoother skin and help reduce and balance skin related hormonal issues like acne *Vitex Fruit,
- a powerful skin cleanser that removes dirt and impurities from clogged pores and prevents acne *Holy Basil Leaf],
- treats hyperpigmentation since it possesses skin lightening properties *Tamanu Kernel Oil,
- has vitamins A and C that help boost collagen production, keeps skin moisturized, and fights free radicals *Cranberry Seed Oil,
- protects against sun damage and is a symbol for eternal life *Pomegranate Seed Oil,
- contains skin-softening vitamins E and K *Prickly Pear Seed Oil,
- has anti-inflammatory properties, balances skin's pH levels, and helps slough away dead skin cells to keep skin clean *Manuka Branch/Leaf Oil,
- removes dead skin cells and helps with blood circulation, *Clove Bud Oil,
- helpful in treating acne because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties *Tea Tree Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil,
- one of the most wide spectrum medicinal plants that heals wounds and is highly beneficial for psoriasis and eczema *Turmeric Root Oil,
- helps reduce problem skin areas and minimize the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes *Patchouli Leaf Oil,
- as antiseptic properties that prevent pimples, acne and sores from developing *Sandalwood Oil,
- Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of naturally prevents bacteria from developing *Rosemary Leaf Extract and naturally prevents bacteria from developing *Sunflower Seed Oil,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil.
People love us
Everyone loves organic skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the change to all organic skincare and natural beauty.