You radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“I radiate and embody Divine beauty. I emanate stillness, grace and peace in all that I am and do. I am like water, which flows, resisting nothing, pouring easily around anything that stands in its path. I share and contribute my power to all that are in need of unconditional love.”
- Cacao is rich in antioxidants that support skin in appearing youthful and vibrant. Cacao is soothing, stimulating, and is high in flavanols that provide protection against environmental stressors.
- Irish Moss moisturizes dry and irritated skin, while supporting healthy skin to remain supple and vibrant.
- Triphala helps rebuild skin proteins and retain moisture so skin. It is also a potent detoxifying agent that cleanses the skin for a glowing radiance.
- Kelp is high in minerals and antioxidants that soften and hydrate dry skin, reduce the appearance of breakouts, and remove toxins that can damage the appearance of skin.
- contains omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants that make complexion look and feel plump, dewy, and hydrated *Cacao Bean Powder,
- helps rebuild skin proteins and retain moisture in the skin *Amalaki Fruit Powder,
- strong antioxidant and vitamin C content *Haritaki Fruit Powder,
- hydrates and softens skin *Bibhitaki Fruit Powder,
- contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C, and is highly anti-inflammatory *Aloe Leaf Powder,
- helps impart moisture to dry and irritated skin while supporting healthy skin to remain supple and hydrated *Irish Moss Algae Powder,
- mineral and antioxidant rich and is known to help soften and hydrate dry skin and remove toxins *Kelp Seaweed Powder,
- rich in potassium and vitamin A that hydrates and moisturizes dry skin *Green Banana Fruit Powder,
- contains beta-carotene, lysine, and other compounds that are beneficial to the skin *Cassava Root Powder,
- packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids *Argan Kernel Oil Powder,
- has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce acne and a powerful antioxidant *Cinnamon Bark Powder,
- contains fatty acids composed of oleic fatty acid *Camellia Seed Oil,
- has antimicrobial properties and ricinoleic acid that can inhibit growth in bacteria that causes acne *Castor Bean Oil,
- contains omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants that make complexion look and feel plump, dewy, and hydrated *Cacao Oil,
- rich in vitamins C and E and antioxidants which increase skin health *Cayenne Fruit,
- considered the most abundant source of omega 7 essential fatty acid, which is quite rare and keeps skin firm and lifted *Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil,
- has all-natural antimicrobial properties and nourishes dry, irritated and acne-prone skin *Sweet Orange Peel Oil,
- have soothing and hydrating characteristics that help reduce redness and irritation and are a potent source of vitamin A *Rose Oil.
People love us
Everyone loves organic skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the change to all organic skincare and natural beauty.