You radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“I emanate stillness, grace and peace in all that I am and do. I am like water, which flows, resisting nothing, pouring easily around anything that stands in its path. I share and contribute my power to all that are in need of unconditional love.”
- Roses are rich in vitamins A and C which support the skin in reducing the appearance of age spots and can increase collagen production.
- Holy Basil can calm redness and brighten hyperpigmentation.
- Ylang Ylang is purifying and cleansing and can boost skin regeneration of the epidermis.
- Rosemary can reduce the appearance of puffiness and soothe the skin.
- *Structured are considered to be the most sacred flower in mythological times and deeply connected to love and beauty Rose Petal Hydrosol,
- *Structured a powerful skin cleanser that removes dirt and impurities from clogged pores, prevents acne, and is good for puffy or dark under-eye circles Holy Basil Flower Hydrosol,
- boosts the regenerative process of the epidermis and regulates sebum production *Ylang Ylang Flower Oil,
- anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary extract help to heal scars and reduce swelling and puffiness *Rosemary Flower Oil,
- soothes and reduces inflammation and can also help prevent acne from forming due to the boswellic acids *Frankincense Resin Oil,
- has astringent properties that help tighten the skin and diminish the appearance of aging *Geranium Flower & Leaf Oil,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil,
- hailed for its use in skin cell regeneration and boosting the growth of new cells *Vetiver Root Oil,
- has antiseptic properties that are beneficial in treating skin infections *Jasmine Flower Oil.
People love us
Everyone loves organic skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the change to all organic skincare and natural beauty.