You radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“I balance the masculine and feminine archetypes of the universe to transmute the mundane stuff of life into the Gold of creativity and success. I blend all four elements through the alchemy of transmutation to create the gold of perfection.”
- Rose de Mai is rich in vitamin C and brightens, tones and soothes the skin.
- Rosehips minimize redness, soothe breakouts, and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Bulgarian Rose Otto enhances natural skin glow and helps to reduce superficial broken capillaries and scars.
- Egyptian Rose Geranium contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help reduce breakouts and cleanse the skin.
- *Rose Herbal Oil Infusion of [*Co2 considered to be the most sacred flower in mythological times and deeply connected to love and beauty Rose Hip Seed Oil,
- are rich in fatty acids and vitamin A that moisturize the skin, promote skin regeneration, and can improve skin flexibility and permeability *Rose Hip Seed Oil,
- contains anti-inflammatory properties and vitamin E and B-complex that reduce redness *Jojoba Bean Oil,
- a potent source of vitamin A, which protects against UV damage, evens skin tone, and encourages healthy cell production *Rose de Mai Flower Extract,
- *Co2 can stimulate new collagen production, balance pH levels, and clear acne, dermatitis, and eczema Rose Flower Extract,
- has soothing and hydrating characteristics that help reduce redness and irritation *Bulgarian Rose Otto Flower Oil,
- a powerful flower to promote self-love *Egyptian Rose Geranium Leaf Oil,
- has uplifting, rejuvenating and energizing properties, which can help skin stay soft, smooth and optimally hydrated *Rose Otto White Flower Oil,
- *Rose Bud,
- has astringent and antibacterial properties *Rose Petal,
- acts as a natural version of retinol due to its high concentration of vitamin A *Rosehips Fruit,
- prevents excessive pigmentation and also has skin tone lightening effect *Arctic Rose Flower,
- increases blood flow and circulation to the tissues under the skin which pushes out toxins and reduces inflammation *Astragalus Root,
- reduces clogged pores and balances oily skin. *Ashwagandha Root,
- has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help heal certain skin issues and protect skin cells *Amalaki Fruit,
- helps decrease skin discoloration, eliminate puffiness, and is often used to help reduce swelling and redness of acne *Chrysanthemum Flower,
- helps reduce free-radical skin damage that leads to wrinkles due to the saponins in the root *Shatavari Root,
- prized for its brightening, anti-inflammatory, toning, and anti-aging properties *White Peony Root,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower,
- a powerful antioxidant that helps brighten and nourish skin tone *Ginseng Root & Leaf,
- has high levels of phytonutrients that reverse signs of aging, is known to tone and brighten skin, and boosts ATP production *Red Ginseng Root,
- helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars, and fight breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties *Chamomile Flower,
- high in vitamin C and is one of the few sources of ellagic acid, which is critical for the skin *Amla Fruit,
- helps reduce problem skin areas and minimize the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes *Patchouli Leaf,
- prevents free radical damage, signs of ageing, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation *Licorice Root],
- full of antioxidants, improves skin tone, prevents breakouts, soothes and brightens skin, and promotes collagen production *Mango Kernel Butter,
- seals in moisture, helps protect skin barriers and prevent dehydration *Carnauba Leaf Wax,
- high in vitamins A and E, which are known to soothe and hydrate *Illipe Nut Butter,
- high in vitamins C and A along with riboflavin and carotene that help skin retain moisture and improve blood flow *Passionfruit Seed Oil,
- contains skin-softening vitamins E and K, is extremely high in essential fatty acids omega-6 and -9, and is rich in amino acids which brightens skin *Prickly Pear Seed Oil,
- contains vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants which help fight sun damage and wrinkles *Pumpkin Seed Oil,
- protects against sun damage and is a symbol for eternal life *Pomegranate Seed Oil,
- considered the most abundant source of omega 7 essential fatty acid, which is quite rare and keeps skin firm and lifted *Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil,
- boosts secretion of collagen and elastin to make skin firm and taut *Copaiba Balsam Oil,
- breaks up accumulated toxins, removes wrinkles and contains a natural SPF *Carrot Seed Oil,
- promotes collagen regeneration and provides elastin for better skin elasticity and smoothness *Tuberose Oil,
- Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of a natural preservative that inhibits the growth of microorganisms *Rosemary Leaf Extract and a natural preservative that inhibits the growth of microorganisms *Sunflower Seed Oil
People love us
Everyone loves organic skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the change to all organic skincare and natural beauty.