You radiate and embody Divine Beauty.
“I radiate divine beauty in all that I am and do. I am sensitive, soft, and pure. I embody trust in myself and in the natural flow of Universal love and intelligence.”
- Rose de Mai is rich in vitamin C and brightens, tones, and soothes the skin.
- Rosehips minimize redness, soothe breakouts, and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Bulgarian Rose Otto enhances natural skin glow and helps to reduce superficial broken capillaries and scars.
- Egyptian Rose Geranium contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help reduce breakouts and cleanse the skin.
- *Co2 rich in fatty acids and vitamin A that moisturize the skin, Rose Hip Seed Oil,
- promotes skin regeneration and can improve skin flexibility and permeability *Rose Hip Seed Oil,
- Herbal Oil Infusion of [ contains anti-inflammatory properties and vitamin E and B-complex that reduce redness *Jojoba Bean Oil,
- a potent source of vitamin A, which protects against UV damage, evens skin tone, and encourages healthy cell production *Rose Bud,
- can stimulate new collagen production, balance pH levels, and clear acne, dermatitis, and eczema *Rose Petal,
- have soothing and hydrating characteristics that help reduce redness and irritation *Rosehips Fruit,
- high content of antioxidants protects skin from free radicals caused by UV radiation and pollution *Arctic Rose Flower,
- restores the natural balance of our skin by flushing toxins out, increasing HA level, and boosting collagen production *Astragalus Root,
- reduces clogged pores and balances oily skin *Ashwagandha Root,
- helps protect skin cells *Amalaki Fruit,
- may help rebuild skin protein and retain moisture in the skin *Haritaki Fruit,
- rich source of antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory in nature *Bibhitaki Fruit,
- helps decrease skin discoloration, eliminate puffiness, and is often used to help reduce swelling and redness of acne *Chrysanthemum Flower,
- helps reduce free-radical skin damage that leads to wrinkles due to the saponins in the root *Shatavari Root,
- prized for its brightening, anti-inflammatory, toning, and anti-aging properties *White Peony Root,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower,
- has high levels of phytonutrients that reverse signs of aging *Ginseng Root & Leaf,
- known to tone and brighten skin, and boosts ATP production *Red Ginseng Root,
- helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars, and fight breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties *Chamomile Flower,
- high in vitamin C and is one of the few sources of ellagic acid, which is critical for the skin *Amla Fruit,
- helps reduce problem skin areas and minimize the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes *Patchouli Leaf,
- prevents free radical damage, signs of aging, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation *Licorice Root],
- rich in Vitamin C and powerful anti-aging and healing properties. *Rose de Mai Flower Extract,
- *Co2 contains high amounts of vitamin C Rose Flower Extract,
- help lock moisture into the skin, keeping skin feeling smooth *Bulgarian Rose Otto Flower Oil,
- helps rejuvenate and replenish skin *Egyptian Rose Geranium Leaf Oil,
- full of anti-aging properties as well as vitamins A, C, D, and E, which help minimize wrinkles and fine lines *Rose Otto White Flower Oil,
- contains high levels of vitamin A *Passionfruit Seed Oil,
- contains skin-softening vitamins E and K and is extremely high in essential fatty acids omega-6 and -9 *Prickly Pear Seed Oil,
- contains vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants which help fight sun damage and wrinkles *Pumpkin Seed Oil,
- protects against sun damage and is a symbol for eternal life *Pomegranate Seed Oil,
- considered the most abundant source of omega 7 essential fatty acid, which keeps skin firm and lifted *Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil,
- boosts secretion of collagen and elastin to make skin firm and taut *Copaiba Balsam Oil,
- breaks up accumulated toxins, removes wrinkles and contains a natural SPF *Carrot Seed Oil,
- promotes collagen regeneration and provides elastin for better skin elasticity and smoothness *Tuberose Oil,
- *Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of * natural preservative Rosemary Leaf Extract and * natural preservative Sunflower Seed Oil.
People love us
Everyone loves organic skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the change to all organic skincare and natural beauty.