I radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“I am pure, strong, resilient and energized. I use my strength for the good of all humanity.”
- Cinnamon is a powerful antioxidant that can help support skin to appear fuller and radiant due to its stimulating and cleansing properties.
- Clove helps tighten and tone pores, firms skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and promotes skin circulation for a youthful and vibrant look.
- Turmeric helps brighten skin for a vibrant and natural glow, its antioxidant properties can minimize breakouts, moisturize skin, and reduce dark circles.
- Sea Buckthorn promotes skin hydration, elasticity, cell regeneration, and minimize breakouts. Naturally anti-inflammatory, it can help to calm redness from dry and irritated skin.
Plants plus water (a necessary ingredient to make soap) are the only ingredients. Nothing else. Period. By using the entire plant character in the formulation phase, the complex intelligence of each plant works synergistically with our skin cells to allow the highest benefits of each plant's nutritional capabilities to be absorbed and utilized.
- known for its anti-aging properties, antioxidants, and vitamins A and E *Coconut Pulp Oil,
- moisturizes and fights bacteria *Olive Fruit Oil,
- contains anti-inflammatory properties and vitamin E and B-complex that reduce redness *Jojoba Bean Oil,
- has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce acne and it’s a powerful antioxidant *Cinnamon Bark Oil,
- helps in reducing sagginess and preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles *Clove Bud Oil,
- improves dry skin by increasing its ceramide content *Eucalyptus Leaf & Twig Oil,
- naturally contains vitamin C and due to its high pH levels, can decrease oil on the skin, reduce inflammation, and lighten skin *Lemon Peel Oil,
- known as the Golden Goddess in Ayurveda and one of the most wide spectrum medicinal plants *Turmeric Root Oil,
- contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C, and is highly anti-inflammatory *Aloe Leaf,
- considered the most abundant source of omega 7 essential fatty acid *Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil,
- Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of natural preservative that prevents the growth of bacteria *Rosemary Leaf Extract and natural preservative that prevents the growth of bacteria *Sunflower Seed Oil.
People love us
Everyone already loves plant-based skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the leap from plant-based to plant-only skincare and natural beauty.