You radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“I am as radiant as the sun. There is sunshine in my soul and my essence is bright. I shine with the passion of the sun. I radiate love.”
- Red Raspberry is high in natural antioxidants and vitamins A and E. It naturally absorbs UV-A and UV-B rays and can support the skin in repairing sun damage.
- Prickly Pear is extremely high in essential fatty acids, omega-6 and -9, and the natural antioxidant vitamin E, which is ideal for soothing, replenishing and nourishing skin.
- Green, Black, & White Tea are rich in polyphenols, which can suppress several cellular components that may damage the fiber network and support skin to stay tight and firm.
- California Poppy has a strong reputation with traditional Herbalists for its calming and supportive actions.
- moisturizes and fights bacteria *Olive Fruit Oil,
- has been used to relieve skin problems for centuries *Tamanu Oil,
- rich in omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids *Argan Fruit Kernel Oil,
- anti-inflammatory properties that soothe skin conditions *Red Raspberry Seed Oil,
- a remarkable transdermal carrier effective in enhancing skin’s ability to retain moisture *Camellia Seed Oil,
- brightens hyperpigmentation, promotes skin elasticity, and stimulates collagen production *Prickly Pear Oil,
- Herbal Oil Infusion of [ contains anti-inflammatory properties *Jojoba Bean Oil,
- loaded with antioxidants that help protect skin from UV damage and environmental pollutants *Green, Black and White Tea Leaf,
- improves blood circulation and promotes glowing skin since it is a rich source of bioflavonoids *Red Tea Leaf,
- high in antioxidant properties *California Poppy Seed,
- high in vitamin C and is one of the few sources of ellagic acid, which is critical for the skin *Amla Fruit,
- contains omega-6 fatty acids and antioxidants *Cacao Fruit,
- helps in reducing sagginess and preventing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles *Clove Bud,
- mineral and antioxidant rich and known to help soften and hydrate dry skin *Kelp Seaweed,
- increases elasticity *Bladderwrack Plant,
- helps impart moisture to dry and irritated skin *Irish Moss Seaweed,
- naturally cleanses the skin *Peppermint Leaf,
- provides potent antioxidant protection due to its phenol-containing constituents *Star Anise Fruit,
- cleanses pores and tightens skin *Spearmint Leaf,
- has a unique ability to increase collagen, *Sage Leaf,
- lightens dark spots and blemishes *Rosemary Leaf,
- high in antioxidants, improves blood circulation, promotes collagen production *Ginger Root,
- acts as a natural cleanser and removes surplus oil and impurities *Basil Leaf,
- has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce acne *Cinnamon Bark,
- keeps skin youthful and less susceptible to the formation of wrinkles *Comfrey Leaf,
- rich in vitamins A, B, C, and E *Curry Leaf,
- contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C *Aloe Leaf,
- increases blood flow and circulation to the tissues under the skin which pushes out toxins and reduces inflammation *Astragalus Root,
- is high in antioxidants that delay the signs of aging and is rich in vitamin C *Strawberry Leaf,
- is the richest known source of natural vitamin C in the world *Acerola Berry],
- has vitamins A and C that help boost collagen production, keeps skin moisturized, and fights free radicals *Cranberry Seed Oil,
- a rich source of vitamin C and anthocyanins that help renew skin cells *Blackberry Seed Oil,
- Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of has a calming effect on skin *Rosemary Leaf Extract and has a calming effect on skin *Sunflower Seed Oil,
- removes dead skin cells and helps with blood circulation *Clove Bud Oil,
- naturally cleanses the skin, has antiseptic and antibacterial properties *Peppermint Leaf Oil,
- a powerful skin cleanser that removes dirt and impurities from clogged pores *Holy Basil Leaf Oil,
- has purifying properties that detoxify and clean the skin *Lemongrass Stalk Oil,
- breaks up accumulated toxins, removes wrinkles and contains a natural SPF *Carrot Seed Oil,
- said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil.
People love us
Everyone already loves plant-based skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the leap from plant-based to plant-only skincare and natural beauty.