I radiate and embody Divine beauty.
“I accept everything that I am and am not. I reside in a space of bountiful and blissful beauty. I am abundant in all forms of friendship, happiness, health and wealth. Today I observe myself as a lotus flower in full bloom.
- Amla is a powerful source of vitamin C to help brighten complexion, fade hyperpigmentation, and even protects skin from damaging effects of age and pollution.
- Rosehips are rich in vitamin C to help minimize redness, soothe breakouts, and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Hibiscus supports collagen production and helps reduce collagen and elastin degradation. A natural source of alpha-hydroxy acids, it can help minimize breakouts and tighten and tone pores.
- Star Anise is high in phenol-containing properties that act as a potent antioxidant to help protect and neutralize the skin from free radicals.
Plants are the only ingredients. Nothing else. Period. By using the entire plant character in the formulation phase, the complex intelligence of each plant works synergistically with our skin cells to allow the highest benefits of each plant's nutritional capabilities to be absorbed and utilized.
- Herbal Oil Infusion of [ high in vitamin C and is one of the few sources of ellagic acid *Amla Seed Oil,
- a rich source of omega fatty acids that reduce inflammation, soothe irritation and can even help with skin conditions *Baobab Fruit Oil,
- contains fatty acids composed of oleic fatty acid (omega-9) *Camellia Seed Oil,
- rich in antioxidants and fatty acids *Babassu Kernel Oil,
- high in vitamin C and is one of the few sources of ellagic acid *Amla Fruit,
- rich in fatty acids and vitamin A that moisturize the skin, promote skin regeneration, and can improve skin flexibility and permeability *Rosehips Fruit,
- help to purify skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover and can help to control acne breakouts *Hibiscus Flower,
- provides potent antioxidant protection due to its phenol-containing constituents that can help to protect skin by neutralizing free radicals *Anise Star Pod Fruit,
- contains anethole which is extremely effective in detoxifying the skin and tannins which help tone skin by strengthening and preventing sagging *Anise Seed,
- a rich source of vitamin C and anthocyanins that help renew skin cells *Blackberry Leaf,
- high in antioxidants that delay the signs of aging and is rich in vitamin C that fights free radicals *Strawberry Leaf,
- high in vitamins C and B as well as niacin, it stimulates oxygen that targets collagen production in the skin *Chickweed Plant,
- the richest known source of natural vitamin C in the world *Acerola Berry,
- an extremely rich source of antioxidants and vitamin C that protects against aging *Camu Camu Fruit,
- considered the most abundant source of omega 7 essential fatty acid *Sea Buckthorn Fruit,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower,
- rich in antioxidants and helps to nourish the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles and toning unbalanced skin *Dandelion Leaf & Root,
- helps to gently tighten and refine pores and soothe and comfort sensitive, dry, itchy, or red skin *Violet Leaf,
- was used by Native Americans as a treatment for irritation and inflammation *Goldenseal Root & Leaf,
- naturally contains salicylic acid *White Willow Bark,
- keeps skin radiant and healthy and is the perfect skin tonic for dehydrated, mature skin *Black Elderberry],
- seals in moisture, helps protect skin barriers and prevent dehydration *Carnauba Wax,
- full of antioxidants, improves skin tone, prevents breakouts, soothes and brightens skin, and promotes collagen production *Mango Butter,
- high in vitamins A and E, which are known to soothe and hydrate *Illipe Nut Butter,
- packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids, all of which work to lightly moisturize skin, soften dry patches, and reduce acne *Argan Kernel Oil,
- contains vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants which help fight skin damage and wrinkles *Pumpkin Seed Oil,
- protects against sun damage and is a symbol for eternal life *Pomegranate Seed Oil,
- Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of natural preservative that prevents bacterial growth *Rosemary Leaf Extract and natural preservative that prevents bacterial growth *Sunflower Seed Oil,
- considered the most abundant source of omega 7 essential fatty acid *Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil,
- boosts the regenerative process of the epidermis and regulates sebum production *Ylang Ylang Flower Oil,
- causes coagulation of skin proteins, further protecting your skin from any breakouts, allergies or abrasions *Sandalwood Root Oil,
- breaks up accumulated toxins, removes wrinkles and contains a natural SPF *Carrot Seed Oil,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil.
People love us
Everyone already loves plant-based skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the leap from plant-based to plant-only skincare and natural beauty.