You radiate and embody Divine Beauty.
“I radiate divine beauty in all that I am and do. I am sensitive, soft, and pure. I embody trust in myself and in the natural flow of Universal love and intelligence.”
- Rose de Mai is rich in vitamin C and brightens, tones, and soothes the skin.
- Rosehips minimize redness, soothe breakouts, and deeply hydrate the skin.
- Bulgarian Rose Otto enhances natural skin glow and helps to reduce superficial broken capillaries and scars.
- Egyptian Rose Geranium contains antibacterial and antiseptic properties that help reduce breakouts and cleanse the skin.
- Rose Herbal Oil Infusion of [*Co2 rich in fatty acids and vitamin A that moisturize the skin, Rose Hip Seed Oil,
- promotes skin regeneration and can improve skin flexibility and permeability *Rose Hip Seed Oil,
- rich in Vitamin C and powerful anti-aging and healing properties. *Rose de Mai Flower Extract,
- *Co2 contains high amounts of vitamin C Rose Flower Extract,
- help lock moisture into the skin, keeping skin feeling smooth *Bulgarian Rose Otto Flower Oil,
- full of anti-aging properties as well as vitamins A, C, D, and E, which help minimize wrinkles and fine lines *Rose Otto White Flower Oil,
- helps rejuvenate and replenish skin *Egyptian Rose Geranium Leaf Oil],
- contains high levels of vitamin A *Passionfruit Seed Oil,
- Herbal Oil Infusion of [ contains anti-inflammatory properties and vitamin E and B-complex that reduce redness *Jojoba Bean Oil,
- a potent source of vitamin A, which protects against UV damage, evens skin tone, and encourages healthy cell production *Rose Bud,
- can stimulate new collagen production, balance pH levels, and clear acne, dermatitis, and eczema *Rose Petal,
- have soothing and hydrating characteristics that help reduce redness and irritation *Rosehips Fruit,
- high content of antioxidants protects skin from free radicals caused by UV radiation and pollution *Arctic Rose Flower,
- restores the natural balance of our skin by flushing toxins out, increasing HA level, and boosting collagen production *Astragalus Root,
- high in vitamin C and is one of the few sources of ellagic acid, which is critical for the skin *Amla Fruit,
- helps protect skin cells *Amalaki Fruit,
- may help rebuild skin protein and retain moisture in the skin *Haritaki Fruit,
- rich source of antioxidants and is anti-inflammatory in nature *Bibhitaki Fruit,
- helps decrease skin discoloration, eliminate puffiness, and is often used to help reduce swelling and redness of acne *Chrysanthemum Flower,
- helps reduce free-radical skin damage that leads to wrinkles due to the saponins in the root *Shatavari Root,
- prized for its brightening, anti-inflammatory, toning, and anti-aging properties *White Peony Root,
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower,
- has high levels of phytonutrients that reverse signs of aging *Ginseng Root & Leaf,
- known to tone and brighten skin, and boosts ATP production *Red Ginseng Root,
- helps fade spots, eliminate acne scars, and fight breakouts due to its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties *Chamomile Flower,
- helps reduce problem skin areas and minimize the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes *Patchouli Leaf,
- prevents free radical damage, signs of aging, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation *Licorice Root],
- contains skin-softening vitamins E and K and is extremely high in essential fatty acids omega-6 and -9 *Prickly Pear Seed Oil,
- contains vitamins A, C, and E, and antioxidants which help fight sun damage and wrinkles *Pumpkin Seed Oil,
- protects against sun damage and is a symbol for eternal life *Pomegranate Seed Oil,
- considered the most abundant source of omega 7 essential fatty acid, which keeps skin firm and lifted *Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil,
- *Rosemary Antioxidant Blend of * natural preservative Rosemary Leaf Extract and * natural preservative Sunflower Seed Oil.
- nicknamed "Immortal" since it was given to kings and queens to drink as it was said to hold the power to make anything it touches more beautiful *Helichrysum Flower Oil,
- boosts secretion of collagen and elastin to make skin firm and taut *Copaiba Balsam Oil,
- breaks up accumulated toxins, removes wrinkles and contains a natural SPF *Carrot Seed Oil,
People love us
Everyone already loves plant-based skincare. Check out some of our glowing and radiantly beautiful friends that have made the leap from plant-based to plant-only skincare and natural beauty.